Plan The Wedding The Best Way
Everyone knows planning a wedding is a costly affair. Even when you try to budget yourself, the total expense somehow flies through the roof. And if you are hoping for a dream, destination wedding then the final bill is nothing to sneeze at.
What if there was a way to have all your wedding fun while keeping the expense on the down-low? Yes, it is very much possible. All it takes is a few tweaks to planning and altering your expectations. With these in mind, you can have a wedding for less without compromising on the celebrations you always dreamt of.
The first and the most critical tip to planning an affordable wedding is to give yourself time. When you have enough time at hand, you can shop around for the best price. When you are hurried to make a decision, you blindly pick an option without comparing it with others. It invariably leads to extra spending.
Practical Tips To Help You Manage The Wedding Budget
One of the most significant expenses in current weddings is the wedding photographer. Counting the pre-wedding shoot, cinematography, drone photos, candid photography, videographer and whatnot, the total bill is exorbitant. While you cannot completely do away with the photographer, they are the ones who give you keepsakes of the day; you can reduce the cost. Hire budding photographers or someone who shoots weddings as a side-hustle. They will charge you less and work harder, getting the best clicks.
The second biggest amount you shell out while organising a wedding is the décor. When you have the choices in front of you, it is easy to lose control and go overboard. The trick is to be stingy with the flowers. Real flower decoration costs a bomb, so use them where they are necessary. For all other areas, utilise artificial flowers or better yet different kinds of décor.
Nowadays you get almost real-looking artificial flowers, meaning your guests won’t be able to tell the difference. Plus, the variety of décor available now makes it easy to reduce your dependence on flowers for decoration – think flowing fabrics and picture frames.
Another trick to reduce your décor expense is to go for a minimalistic look. It is trendy these days. So, you not only save money but also get to have the latest style for your wedding.
The dress of the bride, along with the family is another massive expense. If you count in the trousseau, the tally is next to only the wedding venue. Fortunately, some surprising tactics can reduce how much you spend on bridal attire.
- During the wedding season, the prices of sarees and lehengas go up because the demand is high. Go wedding shopping during the off-season, and you get your D-day attire at a hefty discount. If you are looking for branded dresses, this trick is particularly helpful.
- Instead of buying, rent an outfit. Presently, there are many platforms and shops that allow you to rent a lehenga or dress for a fraction of the original price. If you’re not comfortable renting the wedding dress, why not do it for the reception or any other ceremony?
Magical Wedding Tales Begin At Magical Wedding Venues
The most significant chunk of a wedding fund goes into renting a wedding venue. But with Wedding Halls Chennai, you can save a ton by practice smart spending:
- First, find a hall or lawn that is within the limits of the city. The closer it is to your home, the less you will have to spend on conveyance. The money you save on shuttle car and bus rents can be spent wisely elsewhere.
- Book the wedding venue months in advance. Again if you do so in the off-season, the price the hall will quote is going to be much, much less.
- Pick a date which is not a holiday. Weekends, public and festival holidays automatically increase the cost of renting a wedding hall. A weekday will lessen how much you shell out.
A flamboyant wedding, with all the glitter and glamour possible, costs a pretty penny. The more extravagant the setup, the higher the finances need. Although this is true, you will be astonished how simple steps such as opting for a minimal décor and basic flower arrangement can lessen the monetary burden.
The final advice is to look over each decision closely before finalising. From the attire to the photographer, when you go over every one of them with a fine-tooth comb, the overall expenses diminish drastically.